Saturday, April 23, 2011

Brody's new theme song. Excuse all of the pictures of Kenny Chesney in cutoff shirts and listen to the words...



Brody looking at Daddy right before he went to surgery.

I'm not going to write too much about what the last few days have been like as words can not begin to express the agony I have felt. Brody is doing as well as can be expected and so far the doctors are pleased with the results. The experience of watching my beautiful son go through such a horrible surgery is gut wrenching. I could not imagine any deeper hurt than watching him with a hole in his throat. He is so smart, so handsome, so strong and I am so sad for what the first 7 months of his life have been. I would do anything to take the pain the boys have been through away. It is not fair what torture my innocent babies have been through. We will get through this too.



1 comment: