Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The love of a mother

For once I'm not talking about how the boys situation affects me... Im speaking of the often undermentioned grandmothers who I COULD NOT do this without. El and Jude are here every waking minute of every day to love, hug, feed, get puked on my whichever child I am not with. They work so very hard to carry out my parenting wishes with their grandsons and expect no thanks or apologies. They are the only two people on this earth who the boys respond to as a substitute for mommy and live, breathe,and sleep these children. It gets pretty tense around here... Lots of fun watching them grow but a very stressful environment but they just keep on working to make my life easier without complaint. When they are not here they are running errands for this household. They are my salvation and I want to give a formal long overdue thank you from all of us for loving Brody and Cameron unconditionally and sacrificing so much to make this easier for Brett and I.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment