Friday, December 30, 2011

This time last year

We were in Michigan awaiting word if Cameron would be sighted or blind while Brody was in Abington unable to be extubated and having life threatening episodes... Well we've come quite a ways folks. I have had some really bad emotional days lately of frustration, depression and questioning but when I look at where we were a year ago it puts it all into perspective. Our preemie experience will not be one that seems to get better after the first year- surgeries, intense therapies and my answer seeking escapades will continue for quite some time. No matter how tired or beaten down I feel I look at my 20 pounders at less than one year corrected age and know I have to find it in me to fight harder and search further for the unanswered mysteries.... We've gotten them this far and they are fantastic but we still have a lot more work to do.

I look at these little faces every day and know that I have to work through my physical and emotional exhaustion and find the strength



-











Cam standing/taking first steps without holding on : )


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment