Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Everyone is ok!

Hello loyal Cambrodia fans... I'm so sorry that I have fallen behind on my blogging responsibilities! I will explain in a later entry what has been going through this head of mine which lead me to take a break from sharing.

I didn't want you all to worry. The kids are doing well. A few weeks ago Cameron's general surgery team was concerned about his weight and had us logging his intake and there was a threat of a gtube. Good news is he gained more than what they wanted since then and he is now off the radar on that front. He is however having his tonsils and adenoids removed on Tuesday. Thanksgiving will be at CHOP for half of us and home with Brody for the others. Cam is expected to be there 3-4 days as this is a more serious surgery considering his young age and other issues. It may sound like a simple t&a but this is his airway.

Brody's bronch has been rescheduled for January 2. Hoping for some good news for the new year...

I promise more details to come but I'm just so wiped out exhausted.

I'll do my best to write after his surgery.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment