Sunday, May 13, 2012

Presents and love

Brett had my necklace designed... With the boys initials. My favorite piece of jewelry ever.. Well maybe up there with my engagement ring but pretty close. I think we have branded ourselves to Brody and Cameron.
Love love love them sooo very much.
Big week of some scary doctor's appointments ahead. Things I don't want to face but what we need to take the next big steps of progress. Trachea reconstruction meeting for Brody and reflux surgery meeting for Cameron. It's sucks so so bad to have to have these conversations but we will do everything on this earth to get them out of pain, speaking, breathing and eating right. Whatever it takes.
Oh and lots of love to all of my new and old mommy friends- I didn't get to reach out to everyone today as I have two little monsters ripping me from limb to limb every waking minute in competition for my attention but I love and respect you all so much. Regardless of each individual situation being a mom is really hard! Wow!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment