Friday, May 13, 2011

It's all about Brody

Pics a few days before Brody's infection got bad. Starting to get chunky... resembling Cameron...looking the best he ever has.

                                           Sucking my hands so hard my eyes crossed!
                                              Hieeeeee
                                         What's going on over there???
                                I'm a hunk a hunk a burnin love
                                         Blue steel
                                        Tickle-me Elmo freaks me out Mommy!!!
                                         Whoa... what are these things??
                                          Toys? Worms?
                                          Oh... they're my hands!!!
                                 Brody + Bolt= Love

                                          My nurse made me a barka-lounger chair to watch Kung Fu Panda in
                                  Love all of the nearby patients families talking in the hallway about that baby up all night watching movies... apple doesn't fall too far from the paternal tree
                                      Content and sleeping. Love seeing him relaxed

                                                                 Handsome pants
                                                 I got holes where there not supposed to be and I still look this good!
                                              I'm the roughest, toughest, cutest ever baby on this earth

No comments:

Post a Comment