Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy 30th to me!

Thanks to my hub and mommies my feared 30th turned out to be a beautiful birthday weekend. I spa'd big on Friday. We slept away from the boys for the first time ever at Hotel Palomar and had one of the best meals of my life at Vetri. We shopped the next day ( and of course bought things for B and C) and then went home to squeeze the monsters. Sunday I was surprised by some fantastic and thoughtful ladies and whisked off to yet another lunch and spa. Not often that I have said this in the last 18 months but this weekend I felt like one lucky girl. Big thanks to those who went the extra mile to make me feel extra special. I think a well deserved retreat.

All my love and gratitude


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment