Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mama I'm Coming Hoooooooome!!

Brody looking at his bears!!

Cam in his bjorn. Can't wait to be at home with him in it


Brody's last throat surgery is scheduled for Tuesday. Cameron is probably ready to go home now but they are working with me and he will probably go home a few days after Brody's surgery.

We have a mohel coming to the hospital Sunday for the boy's Bris! Immediate family only. We are super excited to be able to participate in some typical baby stuff and not just monitors and alarms. Cameron Mark is named after Brett's dad. His Hebrew name will be Melech, meaning 'King'...very fitting for his personality... Cam is a little ham! Brody James is named after my grandmother Joan. His Hebrew name will be Yehuda meaning "Blessed"...which he is very.

I am completely behind on phone calls, email responses, etc. If you have recently called and I haven't gotten back to you, everything is great and I will as soon as I have some time. These little people are keeping me incredibly busy... and I have nurses now... how are we going to do this without them...ahhhh!!!!

1 comment: