Monday, February 7, 2011

Sorry for my pity party email the other day. I'm still very stressed of course but don't ever want to come off self depricating. I am thankful for what we are fotunate to have and not often concerned with what we don't, but it all just got to me.

Cam seems to be doing much better with his feedings and Brody is going in for his scope tomorrow. Tomorrow is their Popop Mark's birthday so I know that we have an angel on our side watching over Brody for this very important procedure. Please please pray again for Brody tomorrow.

I also want to put some other babies in our thoughts. Our friend Ella is facing some cardiac challenges and our friend Parker recently had a GI surgery at St Chris's as well. Oliver, Channing and Jibreel are kicking butt on the outside...always thinking about them thriving  and their continued success at home...  A shout out to all the babies that have touched our hearts over the last few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment